TERMS OF SERVICES
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
Last Revised: 29 April 2023
This Terms of Service Agreement ("Agreement") is entered into by and between Shree Balaji Enterprises, registered address 2nd floor, 511 Aggarwal Colony, Hisar, Haryana, India ("Company") and you (Astrologer), and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website https://www.astrotaare.com ("Site") or the date of electronic acceptance.
Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AS LAST REVISED, DO NOT USE (OR CONTINUE TO USE) THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES.
This Site and the Services are available only to Astrologers who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and (iii) are not a person barred from providing or receiving the Services found under the laws of the India or other applicable jurisdiction.
3. RULES OF ASTROLOGER CONDUCT
By using this Site You acknowledge and agree that:
Your use of this Site, including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
You will not use this Site in a manner that:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another Astrologer or any other person or entity;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another Astrologer or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another Astrologer or any other person or entity;
- Interferes with the operation of this Site;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, Cryptocurrency Miners or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, using many resources, disrupting, damaging, or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware.
You will not:
- copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site, except where expressly authorized by Company,
- modify or alter any part of this Site or any of its related technologies,
- access Company’s Content (as defined below) or User Content or other Astrologers’ content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself.
Code of conduct:
- You will be under obligation to treat the Customer approaching through AstroTaare, in a genial fashion. Use of any kind of dirty language, imparting threats, etc. shall lead to deactivation of your profile on AstroTaare.
- You agree to maintain dignity while replying to any comment posted or review posted by the customer dealt by you.
- You declare that all the certifications shared by you with Astrotaare for display to users are true and you are eligible for providing astrology services as per laws of India.
- You declare that all the awards & recognition pictures shared by you with Astrotaare for display to users are true and you are not a person barred from providing astrology services.
- You are required to maintain proper dignity and decorum, and answer all kinds of questions being asked by the customer in a peaceful manner. You agree that you shall not upload the personal information provided by the customer or show at any place over the internet or any other platform, the motive or purpose of the advice sought from You by the customer. Any complaint received in such scenario shall lead to de-activation of your profile without any warning to you.
- You agree not to upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable on/through AstroTaare.
- You agree not to endorse any other platform/competitors providing similar services like AstroTaare while using the AstroTaare platform. In case of any violation of this, the compliance team will audit all the chats and calls between the customer(s) and You and if found guilty, your profile shall be deactivated permanently.
- You agree not to do any acts which may harm the reputation and interests of AstroTaare, including, but not limited to, posting negative reviews on any social platform, disclosing company’s policies to anyone and in general making any derogatory & defamatory comments of any type or nature whatsoever to anyone about the Company, its employees, officers, directors, agents, consultants, affiliates etc . You furthermore agree not to encourage, motivate, influence any of your friends, family members, customers, acquaintances or any other person to do the same.
- You agree to respect other Astrologers listed on the Website while giving your services to any user/customer at AstroTaare. You are prohibited to defame or degrade any other Astrologer(s) listed at the Website including but not limited to usage of terminology like incapable, inefficient, incompetent, unskilled for other astrologer(s).
- AstroTaare reserves its right to update any feature provided to you while associating with the platform. Once any new feature is added or an existing feature is upgraded or deleted, the same shall be applicable to You in your Panel. Your continued use of the Website shall signify your acceptance to the updates made.
No Website/ APP use for Personal Gain:
- You will not share any personal information belonging to yourself or any of your friends, acquaintances, family members or any other persons who may or may not be connected with you. Such personal information is inclusive of contact number, bank account details, e-mails, websites, personalised page, blogs, social media profile(s) [inclusive of but not limited to Facebook, Wechat, Whatsapp, Telegram, Messenger, SMS etc] with any of the customer seeking advice. In case of violation of this clause, your account shall stand deactivated and you will face a penalty of INR 15000/-.
- You are not permitted to charge for first free minute of call and chat given to the customer through AstroTaare platform.
- You are strictly prohibited to use the Website for promoting your personal products with the intention to attain personal gain through recommending and selling the products not specifically listed on AstroMart.
- You will not ask the customer to deposit any amount in your personal account for the services rendered through AstroTaare.
- You agree and declare not to use the personal information of customer shared by the customer during the session through AstroTaare with you. On receiving such personal information including the contact details of the customer, you agree not to approach the customer directly for any reason inclusive of personal gains. Violation of this Clause will attract immediate de-activation of your profile with penalty of INR 10,000/- for each such violation made by You.
No Direct Contact Policy:
- You are prohibited to solicit the contact information of any customer seeking advice from you and you will not lobby the customer to contact you personally for your personal gain.
- You agree to inform the customer approached through AstroTaare to route all its queries through the portal and update the customer for not sharing his/her personal details on the chat/call conversations.
- In case you want to refer any customer to any other astrologer who is there on the AstroTaare platform, you may do so only by sharing the Astrologer’s Name on AstroTaare portal and not through any other means including but not limited to - phone number, address, email address, website, social media handles like facebook or instagram profiles etc.
Some Important Guidelines for astrologers:
- Always give true information to your customers. Don’t give false hopes.
- Do not provide Health based consultations, including sex determination reading or readings related to the time of birth/death of an individual.
- All customers will be not be as polite as you. Be ready to listen to disapproval and reply professionally.
- You will not give customers 100% guarantee about any prediction to come true. You need to speak in terms of the possibility of the outcome.
- Since you will be interacting with customers, always be prompt when talking to/ chatting with them. Keep your tone as polite and quiet as possible.
- Please listen to customer and improve yourself, keeping in mind all terms of service. Customer feedback is very important.
- If you are not in a position to answer a customer’s call (If you are doing your personal work or if any background noise is there or if you are not in front of your system), please keep your profile on offline mode.
- Please don’t disconnect the customer’s call. If you feel like the customer is being rude (give them a verbal warning and inform support team about the same) or If you are not able to hear the customer’s voice, give a proper closing to call (mentioning you are not able to hear customer voice).
- You agree and declare that while responding to report orders, you will not copy and paste data from another website/ app, you will type all answers manually by yourself after deeply analysing the customers problems and his charts. If we found any complaints regarding you copying answers from any other website or regarding poor report quality, a refund will be processed to customer, and penalty of INR 10000 will be levied on you and your report section will be closed.
- It is agreed between the parties that all the Chat conversations and the Call consultations made by You with the customer/user of the Website shall be duly recorded for quality purposes. AstroTaare reserves right to monitor such conversations and consultations for monitoring purpose without any prior approval from You.
- You agree and declare that if the customer is not satisfied with the Services provided by You inclusive of wrong predictions being made or the service could not be rendered due to internet issue or other reasons, You will infrom AstroTaare in this regard immediately. A refund will be issued to customer in such case.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any other Astrologer registered on AstroTaare. You will not falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or other portals.
- You will not allow your assistant or any other astrologer to provide consultation to the customer on behalf of you.
- Don’t talk to/ chat with co-panelists with the sole purpose of giving poor ratings.
- You agree to a fair price policy and will charge at par with their own and other similar calling/ chatting/ consultation platforms. AstroTaare reserves the right to automatically change the price of the astrologer if it finds that it is higher/ lower anywhere else on another website. AstroTaare is not bound to inform the astrologer and it is up to the astrologer to ensure that their pricing is the same on all platforms. In the event that an astrologer repeatedly changes pricing so that is NOT the same as other platforms or the astrologer's own website, AstroTaare reserves the right to disable the services of the astrologer without prior notice.
- You agree not to sign up with any other portal imparting similar services as AstroTaare on similar price or any price lower than the price at AstroTaare.
Profile, Confidentiality & Payment Guidelines:
- You agree that the profile once verified by the Astrotaare team cannot be changed without prior approval subject to the re-verification of the change requested to be made in your profile. Any request for changing the contents of your profile is required to be raised through email.
- You agree not to share the credentials received through/ registered with AstroTaare with anyone. The system obtains data from the IP address employed by you while operating the website and on finding violation of confidentiality, a penalty of INR 20000 will be levied upon you and your profile will be deactivated.
- You agree not to share your personal account details registered with the AstroTaare to anyone else.
- It is agreed between the parties that the amount paid by the customer for the consultation through AstroTaare, 50% of the same shall be retained by AstroTaare and 50% amount shall be deposited in the account details as provided by You subject to any kind of offer being presented to the customer by AstroTaare which is inclusive of offers, Promotional Schemes offering Discounts, Discount coupons, Coin discounts etc.
4. AVAILABILITY OF ASTROLOGER & PROHIBITED ACTIONS
Time commitment & Availability:
- You agree to spend a minimum of 4 online hours daily on the Website to increase your credibility among the users/customers visiting the website regularly.
- You agree to spend a minimum of 28 online hours weekly on the Website to increase your credibility among the users/customers visiting the website regularly.
- If you are unavailable to attend to a client, however, you are showing ‘Online’ Or ‘Available’ on the site, you will be fined 3 times of the amount debited of the customer.
- If someone else picks up the phone call apart from the astrologer (you), you will be fined 3 times of the amount debited of the customer.
- AstroTaare prohibits predictions on sensitive issues which may lead to un-informed choice being made by the customer. You are advised to refrain from advising any customer on the following list which is not exhaustive and shall include other situations leading to any offence being committed by the customer relatable to the advice provided by you:-
- Predicting gender of the unborn child.
- Providing date / time for medical issues such as surgical or laser operation.
- Prediction with regard to any criminal offence being planned by the customer.
- Prediction with regard to achieving success through illegal means.
- Predictions relating to gambling, money - laundering, drug abuse etc.
- Predicting with regard to ensuing death for any reason whatsoever inclusive of accidental, medical, etc.
- AstroTaare does not promote or encourage any superstition like Tantra, Black Magic, Tone, Totke, Vashikaran etc. You must not engage customer in any such activity.
- You are advised to provide simpler remedies to the customer seeking advice. Any advice which is directly relatable to any loss or danger of life be it animal or human being is strictly prohibited.
- Violation of above clauses will attract penalty of INR 20,000/- without any warning and your profile will be banned and deactivated from the Website.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
In addition to the general rules above, the provisions in this Section apply specifically to your use of Company’s Content posted to Site. Company’s Content on this Site, including without limitation the text, software, scripts, source code, API, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Company’s Content"), are owned by or licensed to Shree Balaji Enterprises in perpetuity, and are subject to copyright, trademark, and/or patent protection.
Company’s Content is provided to you "as is", "as available" and "with all faults" for your information and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purposes whatsoever without the express prior written consent of Company. No right or license under any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary right or license is granted by this Agreement.
6. USE OF CONTENT
a. YOUR USE OF ASTROLOGER CONTENT
Some of the features of this Site may allow Astrologers to view, post, publish, share, or manage (a) ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice ("Astrologer Submissions"), or (b) literary, artistic, musical, or other content, including but not limited to photos and videos (together with Astrologer Submissions, "Astrologer Content"). By posting or publishing Astrologer Content to this Site, you represent and warrant to Company that (i) you have all necessary rights to distribute Astrologer Content via this Site or via the Services, either because you are the author of the Astrologer Content and have the right to distribute the same, or because you have the appropriate distribution rights, licenses, consents, and/or permissions to use, in writing, from the copyright or other owner of the Astrologer Content, and (ii) the Astrologer Content does not violate the rights of any third party.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of this Site (including without limitation those features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Company’s Content or Astrologer Content or User Content) or enforce limitations on the use of this Site, the Company’s Content or the Astrologer Content therein.
b. COMPANY’S USE OF ASTROLOGER CONTENT
The provisions in this Section apply specifically to Company’s use of Astrologer Content posted to Site.
You shall be solely responsible for any and all of your Astrologer Content or Astrologer Content that is submitted by you, and the consequences of, and requirements for, distributing it.
With Respect to Astrologer Submissions, you acknowledge and agree that:
Your Astrologer Submissions are entirely voluntary.
Your Astrologer Submissions do not establish a confidential relationship or obligate Company to treat your Astrologer Submissions as confidential or secret.
Company has no obligation, either express or implied, to develop or use your Astrologer Submissions, and no compensation is due to you or to anyone else for any intentional or unintentional use of your Astrologer Submissions.
Company shall own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights) to any Astrologer Submissions posted to this Site, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any Astrologer Submissions posted to this Site for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you or to anyone else.
With Respect to Astrologer Content, by posting or publishing Astrologer Content to this Site, you authorize Company to use the intellectual property and other proprietary rights in and to your Astrologer Content to enable inclusion and use of the Astrologer Content in the manner contemplated by this Site and this Agreement.
You hereby grant Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your Astrologer Content in connection with this Site, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing all or part of this Site in any media formats and through any media channels without restrictions of any kind and without payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party. You also hereby grant each User of this Site a non-exclusive license to access your Astrologer Content through this Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your Astrologer Content as permitted through the functionality of this Site and under this Agreement.
The above licenses granted by you in your Astrologer Content terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your Astrologer Content from this Site. You understand and agree, however, that Company may retain (but not distribute, display, or perform) server copies of your Astrologer Content that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in your Astrologer Content are perpetual and irrevocable.
Company generally does not pre-screen Astrologer Content but reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to do so and decide whether any item of Astrologer Content is appropriate and/or complies with this Agreement. Company may remove any item of Astrologer Content if it violating this Agreement, at any time and without prior notice.
7. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Company. Company assumes no responsibility for the content, terms and conditions, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, Company does not censor or edit the content of any third-party websites. By using this Site you expressly release Company from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website. Accordingly, Company encourages you to be aware when you leave this Site and to review the terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other governing documents of each other website that you may visit.
8. DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS". COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND/OR (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAME.
IN ADDITION, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL (I) CONSTITUTE LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE OR (II) CREATE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ALL THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (V) THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (VI) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF SERVICES TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VII) ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VIII) ANY USER/ ASTROLOGER CONTENT OR CONTENT THAT IS DEFAMATORY, HARASSING, ABUSIVE, HARMFUL TO MINORS OR ANY PROTECTED CLASS, PORNOGRAPHIC, "X-RATED", OBSCENE OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE, AND/OR (IX) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN ADDITION, You SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to this Site or the Services found at this Site must be commenced within one (1) month after the cause of action accrues, otherwise such cause of action shall be permanently barred.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) imposed upon or incurred by Company directly or indirectly arising from (i) your use of and access to this Site; (ii) your violation of any provision of this Agreement or the policies or agreements which are incorporated herein; and/or (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or other proprietary right. The indemnification obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
11. DATA TRANSFER
If you are visiting this Site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this Site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
12. AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and our policies, we shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide this Site on 24/7 basis. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time this Site may be inaccessible for any reason including, but not limited to, periodic maintenance, repairs or replacements that we undertake from time to time, or other causes beyond our control including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links or other failures.
You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the availability of this Site on a continuous or uninterrupted basis, and that we assume no liability to you or any other party with regard thereto.
13. DISCONTINUED SERVICES
Company reserves the right to cease offering or providing any of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice. Although Company makes great effort to maximize the lifespan of all its Services, there are times when a Service we offer will be discontinued. If that is the case, that product or service will no longer be supported by Company. Company will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services we may offer or facilitate access to.
14. FEES AND PAYMENTS
You acknowledge and agree that your payment will be processed by Shree Balaji Enterprises.
Company expressly reserves the right to change or modify its prices and fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at this Site and effective immediately without need for further notice to you.
15. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
16. COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS
Company makes no representation or warranty that the content available on this Site are appropriate in every country or jurisdiction, and access to this Site from countries or jurisdictions where its content is illegal is prohibited. Astrologers who choose to access this Site are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules and regulations.
17. GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, to the exclusion of conflict of law rules.
18. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms of Services will be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim must be arbitrated on an individual basis, and must not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration must be conducted in Hisar, Haryana, India, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into Hisar court having jurisdiction thereof.
19. TITLES AND HEADINGS
The titles and headings of this Agreement are for convenience and ease of reference only and shall not be utilized in any way to construe or interpret the agreement of the parties as otherwise set forth herein.
Each covenant and agreement in this Agreement shall be construed for all purposes to be a separate and independent covenant or agreement. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision (or portion of a provision) of this Agreement to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions (or portions of provisions) of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall be found to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree and consent to receive all communications at the mobile number provided, even if this mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under TRAI regulations. And for that purpose, You further authorize Company to share/disclose the information to any third party service provider or any affiliates, group companies, their authorized agents, or third-party service providers.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by email or regular mail at the following address:
Address: 2nd floor, 511 Aggarwal Colony, Hisar, Haryana, India