Posted on: Jun 10, 2022
Kundli Dosh: Curse and its Remedies
Life begins in the womb of a mother. However, the destiny of the child and life thereafter depends on the time, day, and place of the person. These in turn decide the planetary position and thus the Kundli or the horoscope comes into being. We Indians believe that our destiny is sealed and a glimpse of it can be seen in the Kundli. Thus Kundli depicts our personality, or trials and tribulation, our positive aspects and the dosh/doshas. Often we say that our flaws make us beautiful and that there is no human being who has no flaws. The same applies to a Kundli.
A perfect flawless or a dosh free Kundli is not possible. But despite all of this it is possible to live better provided we are aware of the doshas and their remedies. A problem only arises when there is a solution. So these Kundli doshas also have a remedy in astrology and if done properly can help the individual. There are many doshas but we will mainly focus on the 5 most important and widely seen doshas and their remedies. There are malefic planets like Rahu, Ketu, Saturn, and Mars. The placements of these planets form the dosh.
Mars or Mangal's position at the time of birth causes this dosh. Often the person with this dosh is called Mangalik. When Mars positions itself at the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 12th house for a person’s horoscope. When placed in the 7th and 8th house Mangal dosh causes maximum problems. Setbacks in relationships and delays in marriages are common. Stress and mind-related troubles occur if the planet Mars is placed in the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 12th house. The position of these is calculated from the moon's position in the horoscope.
Remedies for Mangal dosh
A few popular remedies are as follows:
- Fast on Tuesdays and recite the Hanuman Chalisa without fail at least on Tuesday. If possible, recite every day but Tuesday without fail.
- Wearing coral stone either in ring form or pendant form.
- Donate red things in the temple on Tuesdays.
- Recite the Mangal chant every day.
- If possible delay marriage up to the late twenties.
Consult our Mangal dosh expert astrologer
Kaal Sarp Dosh
Rahu and Ketu are placed at 180 degrees to each other and are also called shadowy planets. The point where the sun and moon paths intersect is the place of these planets. Astrology believes that these 2 planets Rahu and Ketu are positioned to give us the fruits of the misdeeds in past life. Our major 7 major planets are Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, and Saturn thus come in the path of the dosh. There are 12 types of Kaal Sarp Dosh depending on the planetary positions. Thus Kaal Sarp Dosh leads to failures, money problems, health problems. In other words misfortunes and obstruction in life.
Remedies for Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Reciting Hanuman Chalisa and Durga Chalisa proves beneficial. Even Mahamrityunjay mantra helps
- Kaal Sarp Dosha Nivaran Puja can be done under the guidance of an able pandit
- Often wearing gemstones helps
- Worshipping Lord Ganesha and Maa Durga
Chat with our astrologer for all types of Kundli doshas
Pitru means ancestors. A Pitrudosh means the person is bearing this dosh due to a misdeed by the ancestors or the ancestors have a wish that is unfulfilled or the ancestors are restless and not satisfied. Even when the yearly shraddha is not performed, then to this dosh may arise. Normally Sun with Ketu in the horoscope makes way for this dosh. The person with this dosh faces bad health, monetary issues, childlessness
, or even separation from spouse.
Remedies for Pitru Dosh
- Worshipping Lord Rama
- Respecting and taking care of elders in the family and old people.
- Feeding cows and birds. Especially feeding rice and ghee balls to a cow on Saturday.
- Visit holy places and perform the tarpan for the ancestors so that they are happy and bless you. Perform the pooja under the able guidance of a Brahmin pandit.
Guru Chandal Dosh
Guru means Jupiter. When the Jupiter in your horoscope comes with either Rahu or Ketu, then it is called the Guruchandal Dosh. In women, this dosh may cause a marital rift. While in men it is marked by health problems particularly related to the abdomen and digestive organs.
Remedies for Guru Chandal Dosh
- Since it is Guru, Try to seek solace under an able guru.
- If that is not possible chant the Gayatri mantra and the Oṃ Guruve Namaḥ mantra 108 times, especially on a Thursday.
- Donate yellow things like Chana dal with Jaggery in a Vishnu temple and seek the lord's guidance and help to clear misfortunes.
The Sade Sati as is popularly known. The disturbance is felt at the mental, emotional and financial levels by the person.
Remedies for Shani Dosh
- Wearing a Blue Sapphire ring
- Chanting Shani mantra, Mahamrityunjay mantra, and Hanuman Chalisa regularly helps especially on Saturdays.
- Donate and help needy people with food.
- Help Charity work and donate black clothes or fried food to the needy and poor.
Kundli Dosh is a reflection of our past life. Let us be aware of our actions this lifetime so that we do not add more doshas to our next lifetime. Get in touch with your online astrologer for detailed horoscope analysis and be prepared and aware of the impending problems and their solution.